The Renold Building Manchester University.
The Renold Building is part of Manchester University. It was opened on 23 November 1962 for the Manchester College of Science and Technology. The architect was W.A.Gibbon of the firm of Cruikshank and Seward. The foundation stone was laid on 24 June 1960 by Sir Charles Renold J.P. LL.D (1883–1967), Vice President of the college, and chairman of the planning and development committee, after whom it was named.